The Nature of the Psyche Online Course
Dates: Course starts Thursday, February 8, 2024 and ends March 28, 2024.
Live online classes are a part of the course and will be held on Thursday nights.
Online webinars held 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM Eastern Time.
Webinar dates: Thursday nights, February 8, 15, 22, 29, March 7, 14, 21, 28, 2024.
Course fee: $175
Register online at Sethcenter.com
To Register by phone or for questions:
Call 516-869-9108, M-F 10:00 AM-4:00 PM Eastern Time
This 7 week facilitated online course is an interactive and experiential deep dive into Seth’s acclaimed book, The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression, which contains one of the most brilliant and revealing descriptions of the human psyche ever written. The course will include practice with Seth’s exercises in other modes of perception, that, according to Seth “will bring you in contact with other kinds of knowing”. These exercises are designed to expand normal consciousness, and increase your understanding and experience of both inner and outer reality.
The course will also include live instructional webinars, question and answer sessions with the instructor, weekly Seth reading assignments, dream work and interactive online communication with fellow participants. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions using a microphone and headset, and participate in a virtual classroom setting from their own computer.
The course is designed to create a highly engaging and collaborative learning environment that will bring alive the concepts and exercises in Seth’s book and assist participants in taking substantial steps forward in applying these concepts to their daily lives and exploring their own psyches. Together, we will develop relationships to the psyche that enhance our joy and fulfillment, and increase our quality of life in all areas including, health, relationships, finances, and general well-being.
Topics and activities include:
- The environment of the psyche
- Weeding out limiting beliefs and using the power of the psyche to create ideal realities
- Your dreaming psyche is awake: The nature of dreams and how you can use them to great benefit
- Love and making love: The nature of human sexual expression
- Astounding revelations on the role of rigid sex roles in causing repressed energy, global problems and interfering
- with humanity’s spiritual growth
- How dreams can prevent chronic illnesses by providing important therapeutic information
- The true basis of homosexuality, lesbianism and bisexuality, and their private and social effects
- Exercises to expand your awareness of the deeper portions of your psyche and enhance your everyday existence.
- How love and cooperation form the basis of all life
- Humankind’s innate good intent
- Languages, Gods, Characteristics of pure energy, The universe and the Psyche and lots more
TEXTBOOK: You will need a copy of The Nature of the Psyche which is the textbook for this course and available at 50% off at time of registration. (If you have ebook versions that’s fine).
Virginia Bennett, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Berkeley, California who specializes in hypnosis and the use of altered states, including working with dreams. She has taught graduate psychology courses for over 16 years and has frequently presented at Seth conferences and at the International Association for the Study of Dreams. In 1974, she began reading the Seth material and for over fifty years has recorded and explored her dreams. Both personally and professionally, Virginia has endeavored to integrate the Seth material with her study and practice of psychology, in order to help herself and others create realities of joy and fulfillment.